NovaRad's NovaRIS/NovaPACS 7.1 combined radiology system will be helpful for hospitals, imaging centers and clinics improve reading and scheduling efficiencies for enhancement in the productivity. NovaPacs offers fast image retrieval; full-feature viewer with interface which can be understood easily and also has 7-year on-site archive with off site emergency back up.
The combined RIS/PACS system is a web based system which runs on the same open source platform for speedy installation and seamless integration. It’s also available in Spanish and through an ASP model the administration solution combined with NovaPACS is NovaRIS which generates reports, measures profitability. The system makes a paperless management of patient records easy.
The significant features include:
1. For step by step image workflow radiologists can customize series display settings
2. To view the last used hanging protocol and one series in full screen easy click and re-click process is helpful
3. Series notifies on thumbnails to indicate current studies
4. For larger image count studies, new controls can be used for faster scrolling speeds and handiness
5. To occupy the entire available viewing area zoom to fill and zoom to fill option is there
It includes number of hanging protocols, automated functions including automatic:
1. Series start in cine, MPR or other advanced format
2. Comparative and single study display which enables hanging protocols for any study when it is being viewed alone or with other comparative study
3. Study duplicate, manipulation and viewing in different windows or levels is an easy task