Owner of LoginClinic Inc- Health care Software development & Services provider
Subspecialty and Expertise in Radiology
The Login- DIAGNOSTIC brings increased productivity and cost savings to imaging – Radiology centers by automating and managing common tasks. This automation improves efficiency, reduces mistakes, and provides better service to patients and physicians.
The Login-DIAGNOSTIC provides a digital environment within the imaging center and to its physician community. From patient scheduling to billing and collection, every process in the workflow is automated and managed by the Login-DIAGNOSTIC.
The Login-DIAGNOSTIC provides affordable technology to even the most cost conscious center and can integrate with many practice management packages via HL7.
Clinical, Academic, or Industry Experience
More than 10 Years of Experience in Health Care industry
Clinical, academic, research, or business interests within radiology
We are having product called Login Diagnostics - Next Generation RIS which has features which makes product different from traditional RIS.
Primary DIAGNOSTIC Functions:
• Patient registration
• Scheduling and order entry
• Electronic dashboard
• Embedded digital dictation
• Mammography Tracking & Reporting
• Radiology tools and electronic signatures
• Auto faxing (fax server or eFax.com)
• Multi-site support
• Pre-certification notification
• Eligibility verification
• Reports and images from Synapse PACS
• Data access tracking
• Management reporting (Standard, Custom Builder, ODBC Methods.)
• Ability to save reports as PDF
• Mammography tracking
• Document scanning pad integration
• Paper-less consent forms
• Inventory tracking
• Automated email notification
• Embedded Digital Dictation
• Film library management
• Radiologist peer review functions
• Additional staff mgt/QA tools
• Web viewer w/auto study retrieval
• Image routing & archive management
• DICOM worklist
• DIAGNOSTIC-integrated workstation
You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!
Join radRounds Radiology Network