radRounds Radiology Network

Connecting Radiology | Enabling collaboration and professional development

Information

ARRS 2010 Annual Meeting

Group for everyone attending the ARRS annual meeting in San Diego!

Members: 11
Latest Activity: Jun 26, 2016

Join ARRS in San Diego for the 2010 Annual Meeting

Join ARRS in San Diego for the 2010 Annual Meeting
The ARRS Annual Meeting, held in the spring of each year, is a six-day education-filled CME event offering a wide range of instructional courses, a week-long categorical course and case-based review course, special half-day symposia and scientific paper and exhibit presentations.

Early Bird Deadline: February 12, 2010; Regular Deadline: March 26, 2010. Click the image below for more information.

Discussion Forum

Navy Radiologist, Dr. Ron Boucher, to Share Experiences From Afghanistan 1 Reply

ARRS is happy to announce that Commander Ronald J. Boucher, MD, of the U.S. Navy and Chairman of Radiology at the Naval Medical Center San Diego will be contributing regularly to the ARRS Facebook…Continue

Tags: afghanistan, radiologist, navy, ARRS

Started by Stephanie Saltzberg DeBoer. Last reply by saeed rad Feb 24, 2010.

ARRS Annual Meeting Travel Grants Available for Radiology Residents and Fellows

Hi Everyone! Just wanted any residents and fellows to be aware of thetravel grants being offered for the ARRS Annual Meeting. It's in sunnySan Diego this year May 2-7. Wish I could be there... but if…Continue

Started by Stephanie Saltzberg DeBoer Jan 22, 2010.

Who's going?

The 2010 annual meeting of the American Roentgen Ray Society has three goals:to offer an educational forum in the practice and science of radiology based on recognized needs;to provide a forum to…Continue

Tags: ARRS

Started by Stephanie Saltzberg DeBoer Jan 22, 2010.

Comment Wall

Comment

You need to be a member of ARRS 2010 Annual Meeting to add comments!

Comment by saeed rad on January 25, 2010 at 11:25am
Thanx Stephanie for the reply, i will try to go to the introduced sites if possible of course. As you may know not all sites are available here.
Comment by Stephanie Saltzberg DeBoer on January 25, 2010 at 10:01am
Saeed: Good question.

Visa applications are now subject to greater scrutiny. International attendees should apply for a Visa no later than January 2010 to attend the annual meeting in May. For more information, go to www.travel.state.gov/visa/index.html. If you require a letter of invitation from the ARRS for Visa purposes, go to the annual meeting section of www.arrs.org, e-mail meeting@arrs.org or fax 703-264-2093.
Comment by saeed rad on January 23, 2010 at 11:33am
Dear Stephanie,
It is really good to be there, but let's know first of all what is the regulations for foreigners thinking to attend, i mean the matter of entrance visa and so on. I was once in RSNA but it was in old time and since then there has been a great change!

Members (11)

Sponsor Ad

© 2024   Created by radRounds Radiology Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service