radRounds Radiology Network

Connecting Radiology | Enabling collaboration and professional development

Hi everybody!
My name’s Nicola Tartaglia. I’m attending the first year of residency in urology. First of all I would like to thank Gipo, who told me about this group and asked me to join it.
I’m going to present you a case that we closed a week ago.

A 62 years old woman presented with a one year history oh sporadic hematuria. She had no symptoms referable to the gastrointestinal tract. Ecographic examination revealed no anomalies of kidneys, a sessile formation in the right dome of the bladder misuring 24x20 mm interesting the whol bladder wall. Urinary citology was negative for neoplastic cells.
TC confirmed the presence of the tumor infiltrating the bladder wall and reported thickening of peribladder fat. Not sure the clivage plan between bladder and a portion of the gastrointestinal tract that present wall thickening. Some lymph nodes > 1 cm were signaled near iliac vases. No other anomalies.

Before I continue let me ask you what do you think about this images and how would you report the TC with your own method.

Views: 63

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Great case Nicola!
The delayed image looks as though it may have some fat in it ? what were the HU ?

RSS

Sponsor Ad

© 2024   Created by radRounds Radiology Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service