Successfully prepare for the Abdomen ultrasound certification exam with the leaders in ultrasound continuing medical education. The Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review course provides a comprehensive review for successful certification exam completion. The abdomen registry review is taught by leading experts in the ultrasound profession and includes interactive lectures, case studies, and mock registry exams using an interactive Audience Response System.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations.
- Apply knowledge of the abdominal cross-sectional anatomy, scan protocols, laboratory values and routine measurements associated with the abdominal ultrasound examination.
- Recognize normal imaging characteristics of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, adrenals and abdominal vasculature
- Integrate imaging characteristics of commonly seen pathology associated with the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, retroperitoneum, and abdominal vasculature.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal sonographic characteristics associated with evaluation of superficial structures such as thyroid, testes & scrotum and some basic musculoskeletal structures.
- Integrate universal precautions & proper infection control into standardized imaging protocols & state the sonographer’s role during interventional procedures.
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, CCI or ARRT.
- Abdominal Vasculature
- Biliary Tree
- Superficial Structures: Thyroid & Scrotal
- Mock Exams and Q&A Sessions