2. DMRD (Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore, Pakistan)
3. Extensive Training & Fellowship in Diagnostic Ultrasound (United Hospital Medical Center, Affiliated with University of Medicine & Dentistry, New jersy & Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadulphia, USA)
1. Pioneer in introducing state of the art MRI technology in Punjab in private sector, 1994.
2. Developed state of the art diagnostic imaging centre having MRI & spiral CT-Scanner along with other related imaging equipments in collaboration with hospital and Government authorities for the Children’s Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
3. Honoured by addition of his name in Who is Who in Medicine & Health care in the world in millennium addition-2000.
4. Member Pakistan Science Association.
5. Member of American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
6. Member of Pakistan Ultrasound Society.
7. Life Member Radiological Society of Pakistan.
8. Consultant Imaging Physician for Pakistan Cricket Board.
9. Joint secretary, unique healthcare group.
10. Senior consultant, Jawahar general and cancer hospital, Lahore.
11. Member clinical magnetic resonance society of USA.
12. Representing Asia s largest and worlds 4th largest group in health care group in Pakistan called APOLLO HOSPITALS FROM INDIA.
13. Established 1st telemedicine link in Pakistan between India and Pakistan.
POSTGRADUATE APPOINTMENTS & TRAINING
6th march 2009 to date Associate prof.& Head of diagnostic imaging department
The Children Hospital &
The Institute of Child Health, Lahore, Pakistan.
2000 -5thmarch 2009
Senior Consultant Radiologist
The Children Hospital &
The Institute of Child Health, Lahore, Pakistan.
1997 to 2000 consultant radiologist & head of radiology department,CH&
1994 to date Chief consultant radiologist and CEO of Lahore medical
imaging pvt ltd. (private enterprises)
1989-1994 Consultant Radiologist,
1985-1989 Medical Officer Radiology,
(Including Local Post graduation & Foreign Training in the field of Diagnostic Radiology)
1985-1985 Medical Officer (17-04-1985 to 05-07-1985)
Rural Health Centre,
Awan Diayan Wallah
1984-1985 Internship in Surgery & Medicine (Six Months Each)
Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
HOSPITAL POSITION HELD DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
6,march 2009 to date The childrens hospital & institute of child health lahore Associate prof. of paed.radiology and Head of the department of radiology. Training & teaching under and postgraduate students in diagnostic imaging and supervising and reporting the procedures and exams in x rays, ultrasound, color Doppler ultrasound ,CT and MRI for in and out patients.
Managing the department.
1997-to 5th march 2009 The Children
Hospital & The
Institute of Child
Health, Lahore. Senior Consultant Radiologist 1. Training & Teaching Post graduate students supervising and reporting all procedures and exams in diagnostic imaging in X-ray, Ultrasound, Color Doppler Systems, MRI for Inpatients & Outpatients.
2. Managing the daily routines and duties of the department in affiliation with the Administration of the hospital.
1994 till 1996 Private establishment.
Lahore medical imaging pvt ltd. Establishing the private imaging centre ,and introduced the state of the art imaging technology in the province of the punjab 4. ceo and consulatant radiologist
1986 till to date Private setup other than the government
Lahore ultrasound centre, Lahore medical imaging centre, naseer hospital, The practice, Wilshire medical centre Lahore and teleradiology services and consulation. Consultant radiologist & ceo of the private clinic. ,
Have been offering consultant services to different institutions and hospitals,namely Lahore medical imaging pvt ltd., Naseer hospital.lahore,
The practice defence Lahore,Wilshire medical centre,lahore 5. consultation in diagnostic imaging and establishing as well as upgrading the department.
1989-1994 Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan. Consultant Radiologist 6. Training & Teaching Post graduate students supervising and reporting all procedures and exams in diagnostic imaging in X-ray, Ultrasound for Inpatients & Outpatients.
7. Managing the daily routines and duties of the department in affiliation with the Administration of the hospital.
1986 -1991 lahore ultrasound centre consultant & ceo managing the out patient clinic and giving consultancy to patients.
1. With Prof. Dr. Gold Berg, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadulphia, USA.
1. With Prof. Alferd Kerts, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadulphia, USA.
2. With Prof. Mathew Riffkin, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadulphia, USA.
3. With Tony Gasel Berty, United Hospital Medical Center, Newjersy, USA.
4. With Prof. Rasheed A. Mian, Prof. Javaid Saddique, Prof. Ashraf, Prof. M. A. Cheema,
Prof. Nawaz Anjum, Mayo Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
5. With Dr. Zia Farooqui, Prof. Dr. Mian, Dr. Javaid Ashgar, Dr. Saqib Javaid at Lahore Medical Imaging as a Radiologist in the field of MRI since eight years.
6. With Dr. Mehfooz-ur-Rehman, The Children’s Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
Has great interest in the field of Diagnostic Imaging like MRI, CT-Scan & Colour Doppler System and new innovations since post graduation i.e. 1989.
Member Pakistan Hockey Team under 21 and represented the Country in Spain, England, Holland, Yogoslavia, Pakistan and played 29 international matches.
Captain Punjab University Hockey Team, 1981-82.
Member Punjab University Hockey Team, 1976-1982
Awarded University Blue in Hockey, 1981-82
Sports Secretary of King Edward Medical College, Lahore, 1981-83
Gold Medallist for the best sportsman for 1978-79 & 1981.
Member Lahore Zone Hockey team, 1978-81
Captain King Edward Medical College Hockey Team, 1981-83
Captain Aitchison College Hockey Team, 1975-76.
Awarded Gold Medal & Full College Blazer for the best sportsman, 1975-76.
Winner of 400meters open Punjab & runners-up in 400meters in Pakistan University in Athletics.
Record Holder for Pakistan under 18 swimming championship in Brest stroke
Member Punjab & Lahore swimming & athletic teams
Winner 1600meters cycle race at Aitchison college & 400 meters in athletics.
PUBLICATIONS & PAPERS
1. Role of ultrasound in ESWL,
2. Role of color Doppler, ultrasound in eractile dysfunction
Arab Medical Journal.
3. Public Awareness in Radiation Protection
4. Clinical Indications of MRI
5. Role of MRI in Oncology
6. Interpretation of routine chest radiographs
7. Role of ultrasound and comparison with ERCP in obstructive jaundice in collaboration with Prof. Nusrat ullah Ch, Mayo Hospital in 350 cases.
8. Renal biopsy in childhood nephritic syndrome. (JCPSP volume 12 No. 8 August 2002)
9. Nephronophthisis: A Variant (JCPSP volume 15 No. 06 June 2005).
10. Medial collateral ligament injuries; assessment with MRI
Professional Med J Jun 2002;9(2):96-99.
11. Multiple Sclerosis in A Tropical Population.
Pakistan J Neurol Jun 1998;4(1):16-24.
Job preferences (location, salary, type of job, or other info)
everything, new ventures
Comment Wall (2 comments)
You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!
Dear Daliborka Maric ,
thanks for the reply,
yugosalavia was a great country. i have great memories .we played 8 hockey matches with your team.we won all of them.
we had great food. it was whole lamb roasted and was great.
we use to eat apples direct from trees .
what a great country it was. it was very cheap at that time. we bought many many thigs in shopping and was dam cheap but competing with england and usa.
i love to visit your country.
i can come on a medical radiology conference.
i will invite u when we have a good event.
i m planng to visit dubai at the end of january for arab health.
pl.keep in touch.
thanks and have a great day
Thank you for compliments.
Yes, I agree with you, EX Yugoslavia was great country.
I'm glad to be your friend and share the knowledge of radiology; in fact I can learn a lot from you because you have impressive CV.
I notice you like Hockey, but I love a skiing ;))