radRounds Radiology Network

Connecting Radiology | Enabling collaboration and professional development

Aravind's Comments

Comment Wall (17 comments)

You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!

Join radRounds Radiology Network

At 8:07pm on April 16, 2018, abiola said…

Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately.I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on this email( mabawuah11@gmail.com ) for the full details,
Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.
Mrs Abiola.

At 12:33am on March 11, 2012, Vas Metupalle said…

Today, we have launched an India specific site - www.zaprad.in

We have allowed logging in with facebook and updating profile from facebook easily. We have added a patented method of making multimedia teaching files - Raducate , to allow user to drag and drop files into the java enabled web viewer page and make voice overs , annotation, zooming, window leveling etc.

eg. of Videos we created for testing are below (login to zaprad.in, and then click on these video links):

http://www.zaprad.in/community/raducate/play/10

http://www.zaprad.in/community/raducate/play/16

I would like to request you to look at making just 3 videos of the most interesting cases in the last week to share with the community today and encourage some of your colleagues to join in.

Look forward to meeting you in the new network - zaprad.in

At 9:08am on July 7, 2009, ZiN said…
Hello Aravid
Did u clear FRCR2a? congratulation,
I am going to FRCR2a in march.
I am also interest for fellowship in australia too. Dose FRCR recognised in Australia?
At 12:44pm on June 29, 2009, patil prachi said…
hi dear,
h r u?hope u r doing gr8......
At 1:14pm on October 7, 2008, ZiN said…
Hello,
nice to meet u
At 11:09am on June 4, 2008, Aravind said…
u r welcome
At 10:55am on June 4, 2008, SM said…
Thanks!
At 10:37am on June 4, 2008, SM said…
You must have had a good time! In case you run into them...please let Rammurti and Uma know that I have sent invites to them to join radRounds...unfortunately I do not have their telephonic contact info.
At 9:50am on June 4, 2008, SM said…
Hi:

just happened to see your e-mail in your profile...for some reason I did not receive it. Thanks for the info! Sounds like you are actually in India but are later heading for Canada first and Australia later. I know Uma since 1982 and she is a very good friend of mine.

Take care and best of luck with your plans.
At 8:09am on June 1, 2008, Nicola said…
Hi Aravind!
I put you in my friend list! (in which at present you are alone.. sorry!!)
I really like this website!
why don't you take a look to my discussion? I would be glad to receive your opinion!
At 1:52pm on May 28, 2008, Aravind said…
hi, actually i am working in india. expect to join in fellowship in canada later this year . ramurti sir's email id is-srammurti@yahoo.com. uma mam's email address is-bkssastry@hotmail.com. today i spoke with uma mam . for me she is the best radiologist i have met until now in general radiology. she cleared FRCR and now working in care hospital. i met rammurti sir in april.
At 12:32am on May 24, 2008, Aravind said…
ok
At 12:18am on May 24, 2008, SM said…
I check this forum daily and my e-mail rarely...this is probably the best way to reach me currently.
At 4:25pm on May 23, 2008, SM said…
Hi:

I met Rammurti twice...in Jan 2004 and Jan 2006...I had come to India for invited talks at IRIA in Hyderabad and Madras...sounds like you are going to be visiting India soon...say hello to Rammurti (he was my senior residen along with Jaganmohan Reddy) and Uma (she was my classmate in medical school and during my radiology training at NIMS) for me and if possible it would help if you could get their e-mail addresses.

Thanks!
At 2:14am on May 23, 2008, SM said…
Hi:

I am an old alumnus of NIMS (1995)...it appears you recently passed out...Dr. Rammurti was probably your HOD...thought I will just stop by and say hello!

Srikanth Mahankali
At 9:05am on April 30, 2008, Fabiano Heitor said…
Hi, St. Louis @ moment.
At 12:12am on March 11, 2008, Ronil Chandra said…
Gday! Working in Australia in late 08 - where to?
Good luck for the new job!

Sponsor Ad

© 2024   Created by radRounds Radiology Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service