radRounds Radiology Network

Connecting Radiology | Enabling collaboration and professional development

RadRounds Radiology Network's Comments

Comment Wall (29 comments)

You need to be a member of radRounds Radiology Network to add comments!

Join radRounds Radiology Network

At 2:07pm on April 4, 2012, Tom Clayton, MD said…

We need to improve the headers on our radiology reports.  Does anybody have any examples that I can look at?  If you do, please send them to me directly at tomclaytonmd@gmail.com.  Thanks a lot! 

At 10:30am on February 21, 2012, Seth Crapp said…

Thanks so much for the post on radRounds facebook page. We will continue to share updates on future versions of Viewbox as well as other product offerings. Best regards,

Seth J Crapp MD, CMO Viewbox Holdings

At 12:16pm on January 30, 2012, Giuseppe Francesco Davì said…

Thank :-)

At 12:39pm on January 28, 2012, souheil barakat said…

Thank you, I plan to upload more parts from my book (radiology positioning)

At 1:11am on March 1, 2010, S. Kelly said…
You asked about Matrox products for radiology in response to the video I posted here:
http://www.radrounds.com/video/aspyra-pacs-viewer-performance
This video shows performance improvements Aspyra was able to take advantage of with their software, thanks to Matrox Xenia Series hardware & SDK. Aspyra is using the Xenia Pro in their system, which is our flagship product. Xenia Series is shipping with many new PACS workstations & this board also makes a great upgrade for older workstations since it has built-in backward & forward compatibility with the greatest number of medical & non medical displays, including many older proprietary models.
Another recent product from Matrox is the RAD LPX - while this board doesn't power all the same resolutions as Xenia Series, it is available in a low-profile PCI form factor (as well as PCI Express) which may fit better in some systems. You can get more info on all of our products designed for medical imaging workstations here: www.matroxmed.com.
Thanks for your interest!
At 11:57am on January 5, 2010, saeed rad said…
Dear radRouns team thanks for puting my case Transverse colon volvulus in DiagnosticImaging site. In addition i am uploading its barium radiography, and i hink two of them would be much better.
At 12:00pm on November 16, 2009, saeed rad said…
It is good to be there and know people around world with so many friends. Thanks for puting up the site.
At 10:04am on October 26, 2009, Dave Woeber said…
Thank you, I plan to upload more interesting cases from my image library.
At 10:03am on October 26, 2009, Dave Woeber said…
Thank you, I plan to upload more interesting cases that I have in my image library.
At 2:41pm on September 10, 2009, Frank Gaillard said…
Thank you... working hard to submit the next volume (GIT) in the next week or so... (will take apple a month or so to ok it... though)
At 2:05pm on August 27, 2009, saeed rad said…
Thanks for your appreciations, i am trying to upload more cases of gastro-intestinal becase of taking part in the gastro-intestinal group.
At 2:00pm on August 27, 2009, saeed rad said…
Thank you.
At 7:49am on December 11, 2008, Ehsan Kiani said…
Thank you for the appreciation. I am just getting used to the site layout. I will post more cases soon
At 2:37pm on October 15, 2008, Céline RODRIGUEZ said…
Thank you very much for your comment, I'm happy that pleases you!
At 3:00pm on October 6, 2008, saeed rad said…
Thanks for your mail, i will try to upload more cases on GI tract radiology if you don't mind, there are requests!
At 12:31am on May 26, 2008, Frank Gaillard said…
Hi S.

Yeah I a very happy with the new version of Radiopaedia.org, still a couple of bugs I would like to iron out before I tell everyone (and I mean everyone) about it... Everything takes longer than initially thought huh...

Will also be advertising for new section editor posts soon...

Thanks for your support.
At 4:34pm on May 23, 2008, SM said…
I am glad I came across radrounds and am happy to be here!
At 10:53am on May 10, 2008, shubra said…
welcome steve
At 4:53am on May 9, 2008, shubra said…
hey you never see your orkut or facebook profile or what?????????????????????
At 2:49am on May 8, 2008, shubra said…
thanx rad for ur help

Sponsor Ad

© 2024   Created by radRounds Radiology Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service