radRounds Radiology Network

Connecting Radiology | Enabling collaboration and professional development

What i feel is that in times to come teleradiology will change the way radiologists practise and improve the life style significantly across all nations.
Comments for the forum please.

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sumer, this is shivani. Agree with your views here about teleradiology. But a long way to go i suppose. Its an interesting an forthcoming aspect. Have done it on a small scale but lot of technological difficulties. But it would be wonderful to work across nation and at an international level if a smooth infrastructure is available...good day!
the trouble is board certifictions. even now even US radiologists have to get certified in all states that they want to receive images from. I do wonder what this means for outsourcing to other countries. Well hey, if something happens here i'm moving back to NZ and set up a practice there! :-D

I do wonder though whether radiologist should have more patient interaction, especially since radiologists often know the imaging course of a disease better than the primary care physician that made the initial referral....

RSS

Sponsor Ad

© 2024   Created by radRounds Radiology Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service